Coroner Confirms that Peaches Geldof Died of a Drug Overdose
Description:An inquest into the death of Peaches Geldof has confirmed that the 25 year-old did die from a drug overdose. Toxicology tests on the former TV presenter revealed that Peaches had codeine, morphine and methadone in her blood.
Added:3 years ago
Embed / Iframe code:
Make your selection, copy and paste the embed code above.
Standart sizes: Custom size:
What is the problem?
Please do not abuse this section. The videos ,which are on investigate list, are manually checked by editor.
Security code:(is not case-sensitive) can't read
at least 10 characters, up to 400 characters
400 characters remaining
(is not case-sensitive) can't read