Woman Bit By Pet Dog Loses Three Limbs
Description:49 Year-Old Christine Caron was bit by her pet dog. After bitten by her Shih Tzu mix she let her other dogs lick the wound. Unfortunately not long after that, Caron experienced septic shock and doctors had to remove her infected limbs.
Added:2 years ago
Embed / Iframe code:
Make your selection, copy and paste the embed code above.
Standart sizes: Custom size:
What is the problem?
Security code:(is not case-sensitive) can't read
at least 10 characters, up to 400 characters
400 characters remaining
(is not case-sensitive) can't read