Doctor Warns Of Dangers Of Diet Pills After Father Dies
Description:Dr. Travis Stork from The Doctors is warning everyone after a 25-year-old father in the UK died after an overdose on diet pills. These dangerous pills may look safe, but they can be deadly if they are not used as directed by a prescription. This heartbreaking story is a powerful warning to us all.
Added:4 months ago
Embed / Iframe code:
Make your selection, copy and paste the embed code above.
Standart sizes: Custom size:
What is the problem?
Please do not abuse this section. The videos ,which are on investigate list, are manually checked by editor.
Security code:(is not case-sensitive) can't read
at least 10 characters, up to 400 characters
400 characters remaining
(is not case-sensitive) can't read